Iguassu Falls Adventure
Experience the stunning beauty and raw power of one of the greatest natural wonders on Earth: Iguassu Falls. Wider than Victoria Falls and taller than Niagara, Iguassu Falls are set in the tropical jungles of the three-way border between Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay. Spend two days exploring, travelling to both the Argentinean and Brazilian sides on this complete experience of the falls – Iguassu is one of those places that needs to be seen to be believed.
- Duration of the trip: 6 dias | 5 noites, passeio tem o início e fim em Florianópolis;
- Level of difficulty: Médio;
- Date: 26/07 a 31/07, 23/11 a 28/11;
- Value: R$ 2475.
- Arrival and departure transfers;
- Guided tour and park entrance fee on both the Argentine and Brazilian sides of the falls;
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities;
- Accommodations Two nights in hostel in Lagoa da Conceição and three nights in upgraded hotel, 5 breakfasts included, Transportation in Car/van.
- Personal expenses;
- Activities outside the itinerary – Airport transfer.
Day 1: Arriving to Florianópolis Airport where you will be met and transferred to the hostel in Lagoa da Conceição.
Day 2: Iguassu Falls: Arrive at the Brazilian side where you will transferred to the hotel. Option to visit the city center or explore Ciudad del Este (Paraguay).
Day 3: Iguassu Falls: Take a half-day excursion to Iguassu National Park on the Brazilian side. Free time this afternoon to explore on your own.
Day 4: Iguassu Falls: Tour the Argentine side of Iguassu Falls, wandering the extensive walkways through the jungle. Option to do a jet boat tour or a helicopter ride over the falls.
Day 5: Iguassu Falls: Depart at any time back to Florianópolis, one night in hostel in Lagoa da Conceição.
Day 6: Departure from Florianopolis: Transportation to the airport is included, Option to book additional nights in Florianópolis to explore the island.